|OPEN POSITION FOR AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER|
The EPFL Laboratory for Soft Bioelectronic Interfaces is looking for
An Electrical Engineer or Microengineer
Work as part of an interdisciplinary and dynamic team in the area of implantable medical devices. The candidate will assist the team in setting up bench tests for electrical and mechanical characterization of implantable medical devices. He/she will be responsible for designing hardware and software interfaces for bench tests, as well as other electrical components intended to be used in clinical settings. He/she will contribute to the implementation of a quality management system by writing technical documentation and reports.
- Junior engineer position
- Strong background in: electrical circuits design and software interfaces for hardware control (ex. Matlab, Labview, Arduino)
- Good knowledge in engineering software (AutoCAD, circuit design, MATLAB…).
- Good engineering skills
- Effective communication and technical writing skills with ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment
- Autonomous, pro-active and motivated by technological innovation
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Prior experience in a medtech environment is an asset.
- Experience in engineering and design of mechanical components is also an asset
Required Education: Bachelor HES or MS in Engineering (Electrical or Microengineering)
How to apply:
Candidates should send a CV, a one-page statement of motivation and career goals, and contact information of two references to Prof. Stéphanie Lacour and Nicolas Vachicouras (email@example.com).
Start date: February 2019
Activity rate: 100%
Location: Campus Biotech, Geneva
Duration of contract: 1-year, renewable
Deadline: Review of applications will start immediately and will continue until the position is filled.